Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 249
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place sweet potatoes in the slow cooker and add water to cover.
- Cook on High until potatoes are tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place potatoes in a colander until well drained, then return to the slow cooker. Add butter, milk, sage, salt, and pepper. Mash with a potato masher until potatoes are smooth/
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For additional richness, feel free to sub half-and-half or heavy cream for the milk. Slow cooker temperatures vary, so check occasionally for doneness. I use the slow cook function on my Instant Pot®, and they're done in about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- This is a basic sweet potato recipe, but if your taste preference leans toward sweet and spicy, feel free to add those spices, maple syrup, and maybe even top with some chopped pecans.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 6 46 3.8 16 518 Full nutrition