Instant Pot® Turkey Bone Broth
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 18
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil. Break up the carcass and place on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Combine celery, carrot, onion, and vinegar in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add the roasted turkey bones and any liquid. Add enough water to cover the bones but not beyond the maximum level mark. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 60 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, in short bursts, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove solids and discard.
- Strain stock through a fine-mesh strainer lined with a double layer of cheese cloth. Refrigerate; skim off the fat before using or freezing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use a turkey carcass from a 12-pound, or larger, turkey.
Per Serving: 18 calories; 0.9 1.6 0.6 2 11 Full nutrition