Instant Pot® Savory Sriracha Oatmeal
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine chicken broth, water, oats, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon Sriracha, rosemary, and garlic in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Stir well. Close and lock the lid.
- Select High pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- While oatmeal is cooking, melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs to the skillet and cook until outer edges become opaque, about 1 minute. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until whites are completely set, about 4 minutes.
- Spoon the oatmeal mixture into 2 bowls, top each with a fried egg and remaining Sriracha sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can poach the eggs instead of frying them.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 9.4 30.4 12 172 1309 Full nutrition