5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 175
Original recipe yields 15 servings (30 meatballs)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, dried onion, cilantro, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Finely chop chipotle peppers and add peppers, adobo sauce, and egg to meat mixture. Mix well. Roll into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Brown meatballs in the hot skillet, turning as needed, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 175 calories; 10 6.2 14 60 325 Full nutrition