Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 235
Original recipe yields 20 servings (2 9x5-inch loaves)
- Stir water and flaxseed meal together in a small bowl until well combined. Place in the refrigerator until flax "eggs" have thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray two 9x5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and avocado oil in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until blended. Mix in flax "eggs," pumpkin puree, applesauce, molasses, and vanilla extract.
- Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and cloves together in a separate bowl. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 2 batches, stirring to combine after each addition. Divide batter between the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Do not substitute pie filling for the pumpkin puree.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 9 37.5 2.7 0 190 Full nutrition