Lemon-Garlic Air Fryer Salmon
"This buttery lemon-garlic salmon is easy to throw together with a few simple ingredients. For best results, use center-cut fillets that are about 1-inch thick. Eight minutes cook time will produce salmon that is medium-well. Add 1 to 2 more minutes for well done, but take care not to overcook. Cook time may vary with different model air fryers."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 293
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 salmon fillets)
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine melted butter and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Rinse salmon fillets and dry with a paper towel. Brush with butter mixture and sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning and parsley.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Place salmon fillets in the basket, skin-side down, and top each with 3 lemon halves.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and let rest for 2 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 293 calories; 16.4 1.4 33.6 108 174 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1