Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 Bundt(R) cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Place all but 1 tablespoon cake mix in a large bowl. Add milk, Neufchatel cheese, eggs, and lemon zest and beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Place blueberries in a separate bowl and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon cake mix until coated. Fold into cake batter and transfer to the prepared Bundt(R) pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Set on a wire rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice for glaze in a small bowl. Mix together until desired consistency, adding more lemon juice a bit at a time, if needed.
- Run a table knife around the edges of pan to loosen cake. Invert carefully onto a serving plate and slowly pour glaze over top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Regular cream cheese can be used in place of the Neufchatel cheese.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 6.5 39.2 4 39 270 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2