Soju Sour for a Crowd
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"My prompt for the Allrecipes annual Thanksgiving party cocktail competition was "You're makin' me gravy," so I derived "biscuits and gravy," which brought up buttermilk, which led to yogurt, another fermented friend responsible for good biscuits. I included regular yogurt to counter the distinct flavor of Yakult® and bought all the ingredients other than the yogurt at H-Mart. Drinking to your health has a whole new meaning, so prepare to be cultured!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 185
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 modest drinks)
- Pour hot water over genmaicha in a teapot. Let cool completely; refrigerate for 3 hours to overnight.
- Combine soju, peach schnapps, probiotic yogurt beverage, lemon juice, lime juice, sweet lime juice, and plain yogurt in a pitcher. Whisk until well blended. Taste and adjust amounts as needed.
- Strain out genmaicha and pour 3/4 of it into the pitcher; taste and add the rest if desired. Whisk again. Serve chilled, adding ice to individual cups as needed.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Have all your ingredients chilled before mixing if you'd like to serve the punch immediately instead of chilling the pitcher and/or adding ice.
- Punch will separate over time, so shake and stir as needed.
Per Serving: 185 calories; 0.3 18.6 1.1 < 1 9 Full nutrition