Zucchini Bread with Pineapple
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 194
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 4x6-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk pineapple juice, oil, and egg together in a smaller bowl. Pour into the flour mixture and mix together; mixture will be crumbly and dry. Add zucchini and pineapple and mix well until moist, blended, and very thick. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Combine oats, coconut, and brown sugar for topping in a third small bowl. Add margarine and toss with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 60 minutes. Let cool before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 194 calories; 4 37.6 2.6 16 145 Full nutrition