Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 186
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line 36 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Whisk sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Stir in zucchini.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together in a small bowl. Add to wet ingredients slowly and mix until just combined. Fold in walnuts.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes up dry, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For mini muffins, baking time should remain the same. Resulting batter can also be divided evenly among 2 loaf pans for zucchini bread. Simply bake at 350 degrees F(175 degrees C) until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, at least 1 hour.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 10.9 20.4 2.7 16 113 Full nutrition