Edamame Dumplings with Truffle Oil
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 321
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add edamame. Cook in the boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Strain and transfer edamame to a food processor; add garlic, ginger, 4 tablespoons water, truffle oil, olive oil, soy sauce, and pepper. Puree until completely smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Set a small bowl of water on the table alongside dumpling wrappers and stuffing mixture.
- Take one dumpling wrapper, dip the tip of your index finger in the bowl of water, and rub it along the rim of half of the wrapper rim, making a half-moon shape. Take a small spoonful of stuffing and place in the middle of the wrapper. Gently fold dumpling in half, pressing down the ends so it is sealed. Repeat until all dumplings are made.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add dumplings, cover, and steam until wrapper is soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Optional: you can make little ruffles on the edges of the dumplings by making little folds throughout the top.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 7.6 49.6 12.3 7 584 Full nutrition