Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 550
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 steaks)
- Mix butter, truffle oil, shaved truffle, and sea salt together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place a baking pan in the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add steaks, working in batches if necessary, and sear until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the hot baking pan from the oven and place steaks on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until steaks are firm and reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes. To serve, dab 1 tablespoon truffle butter on top of each steak.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use white or black truffles in this recipe.
- Serve this with my recipes for garlic mashed potatoes, bag-roasted asparagus, and pan-roasted Brussels sprouts.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of truffle butter. The actual amount of truffle butter consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 550 calories; 49 0 26.9 150 218 Full nutrition