Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 282
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (198 degrees C).
- Mix cracker crumbs, garlic powder, and seafood seasoning together in a shallow bowl. Place melted butter in a second shallow bowl.
- Dip each scallop in the melted butter and then roll in the breading until completely coated. Set on a plate and repeat with the remaining scallops.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Arrange scallops in the prepared basket so that they are not touching each other; you may need to work in batches.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 2 minutes. Turn scallops over gently with a small spatula and cook until opaque, about 2 more minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 282 calories; 17.6 13.7 16.6 69 589 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a simple, straightforward recipe. What makes it good or bad, is your choice of scallops. The secret is to use 'dry' scallops and not 'wet' scallops - I won't even mention bay scallops....