Air Fryer Turkey Fajitas
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 246
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a small bowl. Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over the turkey breast. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over the meat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Toss to coat and set aside.
- Place bell peppers and onion into a bowl and cover with remaining oil. Toss to coat.
- Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cook the bell peppers and onion in the preheated air fryer for 8 minutes. Shake and cook another 5 minutes. Add jalapenos. Cook for 5 minutes. Open the basket, shake, and place turkey strips in one single layer on top of the vegetables. Close the basket and cook, 7 to 8 minutes. Open, shake the basket to distribute mixture, and continue to cook until turkey strips are a bit crispy and no longer pink in the centers and peppers are tender, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove the basket and place the fajitas in a bowl or on a platter. Top with cilantro and squeeze juice of remaining lime over.
You might also like
Per Serving: 246 calories; 7 15.3 32 82 80 Full nutrition