Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 594
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 quesadillas)
- Combine roasted red peppers, cilantro, lime juice, and chili powder in a shallow dish. Toss chopped shrimp in the lime mixture. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Saute onion in the hot oil until tender and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add shrimp and lime mixture and saute until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove mixture from the skillet.
- Assemble quesadillas by placing shrimp mixture and Mexican cheese in between 2 tortillas.
- Heat tortillas in the skillet over medium-low heat until cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy, 3 to 4 minutes. Cut quesadillas into bite-sized segments and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute any cheese of your choice for the Mexican cheese blend.
Per Serving: 594 calories; 23.7 65.6 31.1 160 1083 Full nutrition