Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 302
Original recipe yields 20 servings (5 mini loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour 5 mini loaf pans.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat eggs in a separate, large bowl with an electric mixer. Add sugar, grated zucchini, coconut oil, buttermilk, and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Add flour mixture and blend until just combined. Fold in pecans, chopped cherries, and cherry juice. Transfer batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Vegetable or canola oil can be subbed for melted coconut oil, if desired.
- These can also be baked in two large loaf pans for about 50 min. I like mini loaf pans because they are easier to get done in the middle.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 15.8 38.4 3.6 25 211 Full nutrition