Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 440
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add sugar and oil until well blended. Add buttermilk, lemon juice, and lemon zest and blend together. Fold in zucchini until it is mixed well. Add flour mixture and blend together until well combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
- While loaf is still warm, combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and milk in a bowl for glaze and spoon over bread. Let glaze set up before cutting and serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 440 calories; 15.8 70.5 5.3 47 304 Full nutrition