The Krank's Caribbean Mule
12 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 428
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine chopped cranberries, water, and sugar in a saucepan over very low heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until the cranberries have completely softened, about 15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, gently pressing the pulp to extract their liquid. Let the syrup cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Cover and put in the refrigerator before use, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pour 1 tablespoon cooled cranberry syrup and 1/2 ounce lime juice into two copper mugs or collins glasses. Add ice. Pour in equal amounts of ginger beer and vodka to each. Stir with a cocktail stirrer. Garnish with a lime wheel, rosemary sprig, and cranberries. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use frozen cranberries instead of fresh, if preferred.
- Use the strained cranberry pulp for smoothies, pancakes, or even muffins.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of cranberry syrup ingredients. The actual amount of cranberry syrup consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 428 calories; 0.1 78.1 0.4 0 10 Full nutrition