Little Nero's Cheese Pizza
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"For when Buzz steals the last slice, make your own! Serve with a glass of milk, Kevin McAllister-style. The smoky cheese blend provides a distinct flavor reminiscent of a wood-fired pie from a standard in-home oven and the pre-heated cooking surface doubles down on the difficult-to-attain-at-home crusty crunch."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 slices)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) with a pizza stone or inverted sheet tray on the middle rack.
- Allow dough to come to room temperature, covered, on the counter.
- Lightly dust a pizza peel or inverted sheet tray with cornmeal. Roll dough into a 16-inch circle on top. Top dough with marinara sauce, mozzarella, Gouda, Jarlsberg, Parmesan, and basil. Transfer pizza directly on to the preheated stone.
- Bake in the preheated oven until preferred level of browning is attained, 14 to 16 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 6 slices.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I prefer to use a fermented dough myself, but choose whichever you like best.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 11.6 40.7 16.8 29 905 Full nutrition