Air Fryer General Tso's Chicken
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine broth, sesame oil, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, garlic, and Sriracha for sauce in a medium saucepan. Whisk until cornstarch is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Place chicken, cornstarch, and soy sauce into a bowl and stir until chicken is evenly coated. Transfer chicken to the basket of the air fryer. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 8 minutes. Shake the basket, breaking up any pieces that have stuck together, and spray with cooking spray again. Continue to cook until chicken is no longer pink in the centers, about 8 minutes more.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl. Pour sauce over chicken and toss to coat. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
You might also like
Per Serving: 201 calories; 6.7 8.6 24.6 65 776 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Looked like the image and followed exact recipe. Unfortunately tastes nothing like general tsos!!
I made it and the wife loved it, I did add a little honey just to add a lighter taste