Air Fryer Crab Cakes
28 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 crab cakes)
- Combine egg, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, seafood seasoning, and hot pepper sauce in a small mixing bowl. Stir in green onion and set aside.
- Place crab meat in a medium bowl and break up with a fork. Add milk, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Add crushed saltines and baking powder and toss lightly to combine. Add to the egg mixture, stirring gently and being careful not to break apart the crab lumps.
- Scoop crab with a 1/3-cup measure and form into 8 patties. Place patties on a plate, cover, and refrigerate until firm, 1 to 8 hours.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray crab cakes on both sides with cooking spray and place them in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then gently turn the cakes over, and cook until crispy brown, about 5 minutes longer.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The top-of-the-line crab is lump crab meat, and although delicious, it's expensive. I typically use claw meat for crab cakes, and it works well.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 9.4 10.5 28.4 136 937 Full nutrition