Air Fryer Crab Rangoon
7 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 127
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 dumplings)
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, scallions, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; stir until evenly combined.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Fill a small bowl with warm water.
- Place 12 wonton wrappers on a clean work surface. Spoon 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper. Dip index finger into the warm water and wet around the sides of each wonton wrapper. Crimp wrapper corners upwards to meet in the center to form dumplings.
- Place dumplings in the prepared basket and spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Cook dumplings until desired crispness, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- While first batch is cooking, assemble remaining dumplings with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use imitation crab instead of lump crab meat.
- The dumplings can be made ahead and frozen for later use. Place uncooked dumplings on a baking sheet, making sure they are not touching. Freeze for 2 hours or until solid. Transfer dumplings to a freezer-safe container. Dumplings can be cooked frozen in the air fryer but you will need to add 3 minutes to the cook time.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 6.9 11.1 5.1 29 240 Full nutrition