Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Scallops with Sriracha Mayo
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 9 servings (36 scallops)
- Mix mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce together in a small bowl. Refrigerate Sriracha mayo until ready to serve.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread scallops out onto a plate or cutting board and blot dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap each scallop with 1/3 slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place bacon-wrapped scallops in the basket in a single layer; split into 2 batches if necessary.
- Cook in the air fryer for 7 minutes. Check for doneness; scallops should be opaque and bacon should be crispy. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer, if necessary, checking every minute. Remove scallops carefully with tongs and place on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess oil from the bacon. Serve with Sriracha mayo.
You might also like
Per Serving: 222 calories; 15.3 3.3 17.3 49 683 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1