Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine oil, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, seasoning, and cayenne in the bowl of a food processor; blend well. Toss with shrimp in a bowl. Transfer into a glass 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Process toasted bread in a food processor until crumbed. Top shrimp with bread crumbs and spray with a generous coating of cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and shrimp are bright pink, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Italian seasoning blend may be substituted for Badia® Complete Seasoning®.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 19.6 12.2 20.3 173 330 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1