Quick Oven-Baked Shrimp
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a glass or ceramic baking dish with olive oil.
- Mix shrimp, tomato paste, chili powder, basil, garlic powder, and salt. Add lemon juice and mix well. Add cilantro; mix well. Pour into the prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are bright pink, 20 to 25 minutes; don't overcook, the shrimp will get hard.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 2 tablespoons paprika instead of chili powder.
- It's okay to use shrimp with the tail on, too.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 3.9 7.5 26.4 230 887 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1