Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer shrimp in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Mix butter, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, honey, curry powder, salt, and paprika together in a bowl. Pour over shrimp.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are no longer transparent, stirring twice, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use margarine instead of butter if you like.
- Length of cooking time will depend on the size of shrimp; watch carefully not to overcook.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 5.4 3.2 18.6 184 469 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1