Gluten-Free Banana Oatmeal Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 134
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with parchment baking cups.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat egg lightly in a large bowl. Stir in milk, applesauce, and vanilla extract. Add mashed banana and combine thoroughly. Stir flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined. Divide batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use oil instead of applesauce, or a combination of the two.
- Add a couple handfuls of mini chocolate chips if you like.
- You can also bake these in a 29-cup lined mini muffin tin, but baking time will be shorter.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 1.8 27.5 3.9 15 297 Full nutrition