Peanut Butter Fantasy Fudge
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Kraft® marshmallow creme is the secret ingredient. It's whipped and light. Along with the peanut butter it makes this traditional favorite extra fancy and so easy! (Our family has been making this recipe for peanut butter fantasy fudge around Christmas for as long as I can remember. It's a great gift to friends and acquaintances! We all absolutely love it! Hope you will too!)"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, 6 tablespoons margarine, and 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a heavy 1 1/2-quart saucepan; bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching, for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate pieces until melted. Add 1/2 jar of marshmallow creme and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat until well blended. Pour into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients, substituting peanut butter for chocolate pieces. Spread over chocolate layer.
- Let cool at room temperature until set; cut into squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy, if preferred.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 11.1 37.3 2.5 2 104 Full nutrition