Lemon-Blueberry Bundt® Cake
"This rich lemon Bundt® cake has the surprise of fresh blueberries, and a lemon glaze that really brings home the lemon flavor. Great as a coffee cake, an afternoon pick-me-up, or a nice dessert after dinner, you will love the convenience of a Bundt® cake--only one pan, some glaze and berries to garnish, or not--you choose."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 533
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 fluted tube cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Pat blueberries dry and place into a plastic bag. Toss with 1 1/2 teaspoons flour until all berries are dusted. Set aside.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; stir with a fork until well blended.
- Combine sugar and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer. Cream together on high speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Reduce speed to low; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition and scraping the bowl as needed.
- Mix in about 1/3 of the flour mixture, followed by 1/2 of the buttermilk, beating after each addition. Repeat, ending with the final 1/3 of the flour mixture. Add lemon curd, lemon zest, and vanilla extract; beat until just combined. Turn off the mixer and fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, cleaning the mixer bowl and beater with a scraper. Tap the tube pan lightly to remove any pockets of air.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes. Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack, about 30 minutes. Turn out onto a decorative plate.
- Stir powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt together in a microwave-safe glass bowl for the glaze. Place butter on top of the glaze and microwave until the mixture bubbles and the butter is melted, about 1 minute. Whisk until smooth. Allow glaze to cool for about 15 minutes; pour over cake. Garnish with blueberries, if desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 533 calories; 19.7 85.9 6.1 97 172 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1