Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 98
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 mini muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk butter, honey, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Stir brown sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Make a well in the center, and pour butter mixture into the well. Stir just until batter is combined.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the chopped pecans into the bottoms of the prepared muffin cups. Spoon batter evenly over top, until just about full and sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 10 to 12 minutes. Leave the muffins in the pan for about 5 minutes before removing to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 98 calories; 6.3 10.1 1.3 22 60 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1