Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)), add oil, and select High Saute function. Add carrots, celery, onion, and parsnip and saute until slightly soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in turkey broth. Add turkey, tomato paste, celery leaves, herbes de Provence, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes; stir to combine.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure in short bursts using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Ladle pasta into bowls and top with soup.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any small pasta type in place of tubetti.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 5.9 27.8 23.4 44 856 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1