Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 391
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a medium or large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and a generous pinch of salt and pepper; saute until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cooked chicken to the onions. Mix in spinach and cream cheese until combined; you can add spinach a little bit at a time to make it easier. Add 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and stir until everything is thoroughly incorporated and cream cheese has no clumps remaining. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted and filling is bubbling, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Regular cream cheese (softened) can be used, but I like whipped cream cheese because it's easier to mix.
- Freshly cooked chicken (baked, boiled, slow-cooked, or pan-fried) or canned chicken can be used in this recipe; it's still delicious, trust me!
Per Serving: 391 calories; 25 7 34.5 129 450 Full nutrition