4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 510
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Combine chocolate sandwich cookies and melted butter in a large bowl. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread softened ice cream over the cookie crust and place in the freezer.
- Combine evaporated milk, sugar, cocoa powder, butter, and unsweetened chocolate in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Spread cooled chocolate sauce over frozen ice cream layer and return to the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over chocolate sauce layer and top with peanuts and chocolate chips. Put back in the freezer until frozen, at least 15 minutes.
- Allow to soften for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 510 calories; 29.8 57.8 8.9 43 210 Full nutrition