Blueberry Spelt Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 184
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Stir honey, coconut oil, eggs, and mashed bananas together in a large bowl.
- Mix together spelt flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and stevia powder in separate bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to honey-banana mixture, stirring until combined. Gently fold in blueberries. Scoop batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 22 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Oil can be any combination of coconut, olive, or grapeseed oils to equal 3/4 cup. You can use whole wheat flour instead of spelt flour, if preferred.
- I use 100% pure organic stevia extract in either powdered or liquid drop forms. The best brands are SweetLeaf®, Now® Better Stevia®, or Trader Joe's®. If you don't have stevia, increase the honey to 2 1/4 cups.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 7.9 27.5 3.4 27 262 Full nutrition