Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 304
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Spread walnuts onto a baking sheet. Toast in the preheated oven until nuts start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and chop finely when cool enough to handle. Leave oven on.
- Whisk flour, sugar, chopped walnuts, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine bananas, eggs, melted butter, sour cream, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Scoop batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until muffins are golden brown on top and tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You might also like
Per Serving: 304 calories; 15.7 37.2 5.5 44 189 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1