0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 296
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mash 2 bananas with a fork in a small bowl so they still have a bit of texture; mix in 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Mash remaining 2 bananas in a separate large bowl. Add brown sugar and white sugar and beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes. Add melted butter, eggs, and vanilla; mix for 1 more minute. Mix the banana-sugar mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Stir in banana-pecan mixture.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter into each prepared muffin cup and top with remaining pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 16 to 17 minutes; do not overbake. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 296 calories; 12.7 44.8 3 39 156 Full nutrition