Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 397
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tuna melts)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a small frying pan over low heat. Add onion and garlic and saute over low heat until soft and translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in seafood seasoning, cilantro, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Combine tuna and mayonnaise in a bowl. Add the sauteed mixture from the frying pan and blend well with a fork.
- Place all 6 halved English muffins on a cookie sheet. Spoon on tuna mixture, dividing it evenly between each muffin. Top each with a slice of tomato; add a slice of American cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you are not a fan of English muffins, try bagels or any thick-sliced bread such as an Italian or French baguette.
- Use your favorite cheese--I like American or provolone.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 28.2 16.4 19.9 56 792 Full nutrition