Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 193
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Place butter in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave on high, checking at 15-second intervals, until melted, about 1 minute. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, chile-garlic sauce, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and onion powder until well mixed.
- Combine rice, corn, and wheat cereals in a large bowl. Transfer 2 to 3 cups cereal mixture to a separate bowl and pour about 1 ounce of butter mixture over top; mix with your hands until completely coated. Transfer cereal to a metal baking sheet, spreading into an even layer. Continue coating small amounts of cereal mixture with butter mixture and layering evenly on the baking sheet, using another sheet if needed; if too much is on the sheet, it doesn't get crispy.
- Coat pretzels with the remaining butter mixture and add to the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir cereal mixture and redistribute in an even layer. Return to the oven and continue to cook, stirring and redistributing every 15 minutes, until crispy and golden, another 30 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle sugar lightly over cereal mixture during the last 15 minutes; do not add it too early or it will burn.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Margarine can be used in place of butter, if preferred.
- To save on cereal, this recipe works with exactly one 12-ounce box of Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 6.5 32.3 3.1 15 667 Full nutrition