Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 93
Original recipe yields 40 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine crackers, pretzels, cereal squares, and peanuts in a large bowl. Slowly drizzle oil over cracker mixture and gently stir mixture with your hands until well coated, adding more oil, if necessary.
- Combine barbecue seasoning and paprika in a small bowl. Add to cracker mixture and toss gently until coated. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow to fully cool before serving or storing.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Try using pecans instead of honey roasted peanuts! You can experiment with different BBQ mixes. Some tend to be sweeter or saltier than others.
- You may need more oil to fully coat the snack mix and to help the spice mixture stick to the pieces.
Per Serving: 93 calories; 4.7 10.1 2.6 1 386 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1