Strawberry Bread with Buttermilk Glaze
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 465
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Cream sugar and butter together in a bowl with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Beat into egg mixture slowly until just combined. Fold in strawberries. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, buttermilk, strawberry extract, and food coloring together in a bowl for glaze.
- Allow bread to cool slightly, then remove from the pan. Pour glaze over the top. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 465 calories; 13.9 78.9 7 101 450 Full nutrition