Easy Sweet Potato Wedges
"After reading how good sweet potatoes are for us, I set out to find a fast, easy recipe that was also delicious. My sister and I developed this tasty side dish. The cayenne pepper can be increased to taste. I have found these wedges are even better reheated the next day, so make a bunch!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 239
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes into a bowl and drizzle with oil.
- Mix brown sugar, cumin, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl with a fork. Sprinkle mixture over potatoes to coat. Lay out wedges on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn the potatoes. Increase the heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Continue to cook until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use vegetable oil instead of olive oil, if preferred.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 4.7 47.2 3.1 0 107 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1