Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 443
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, Greek seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and thyme in a large plastic bag or bowl. Add potatoes and shake until potatoes are coated.
- Place into a baking dish that's large enough to accommodate potatoes in a single, snug layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Top with feta cheese. Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 6 medium red potatoes instead of russet, if preferred.
- Play around with different flavored feta cheeses, such as lemon and oregano.
Per Serving: 443 calories; 15.1 68.1 10.8 19 1577 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2