Fried Potato Wedges
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 412
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Slice potatoes into 16 wedges.
- Combine flour, chili powder, chicken bouillon, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag.
- Dip potato wedges in milk, then shake them in the flour mixture. Fry in the hot oil until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes per batch. Let drain on paper towels.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For larger wedges, cut potatoes into 8 wedges and fry for longer.
- Editor's Notes:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of dredging ingredients. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 19.4 52.8 8.1 4 191 Full nutrition