Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 346
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Cook patties until heated through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Spray skillet with more cooking spray. Saute mushrooms over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Add spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning, chili powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper; stir until mixed.
- Pour in egg whites and stir lightly until combined. Cook until starting to set, 2 to 3 minutes. Lift edges and let uncooked egg flow underneath. Repeat until completely set, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cut into 4 wedges.
- Spread cream cheese over English muffin halves. Sandwich a sausage patty and wedge of egg between each English muffin.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 4 whole eggs, lightly beaten, for the liquid egg whites, if desired.
- Use fat-free cream cheese, if preferred.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 13.8 33.6 22.7 18 772 Full nutrition