Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9X13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk egg whites, yogurt, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until starting to set, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and onion in a pan until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Spread mushroom mixture, sausage crumbles, and tomato over the parbaked egg layer. Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Continue baking until eggs are set and cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any breakfast meat or switch up the type of cheese for a change from week to week.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 9.6 3.2 22.5 34 559 Full nutrition