Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season chicken strips with salt and pepper.
- Combine flour, Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken strips and seal the bag. Shake the bag until chicken strips are well coated with the flour mixture.
- Beat eggs together in a small bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Dip each chicken strip into egg until well coated, then dip in bread crumb mixture to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping halfway, until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 240 calories; 7 22.1 21.1 131 323 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1