Ranch Chicken Tenders
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 462
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place butter in 9x13-inch baking dish and let melt in the preheating oven.
- Slice chicken breast against the grain into thin strips.
- Place ranch dressing mix in a small bowl. Whisk egg and milk together in a second bowl. Place bread crumbs in a third bowl.
- Dredge each chicken strip in ranch dressing mix, then coat in egg mixture and cover with bread crumbs; arrange in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Gently turn chicken pieces over and bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 15 minutes longer.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Baking time will vary depending on how thickly the chicken is sliced.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 19 36.7 32.5 189 1372 Full nutrition