Instant Pot® Turkey Soup with Pasta and Vegetables
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a 6- or 8-quart multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Once pot is hot, add olive oil and heat until it shimmers, about 2 minutes. Add onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Saute until vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add turkey broth, turkey, kale, diced tomatoes with juice, Italian seasoning, and bay leaf and stir to combine.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 15 minutes. Carefully release the valve and release remaining pressure using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- While pressure is releasing, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini and cook at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Ladle pasta into bowls and top with turkey, broth, and vegetable mixture.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any pasta shape you like, and you can use chicken broth instead of turkey broth.
- I like to keep the pasta separate from the soup, so it stays firmer in the leftovers.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 4.6 30.1 16.7 31 1016 Full nutrition