Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 30
Original recipe yields 30 servings (1 pint)
- Place cherry liqueur, cherry juice, sugar, and vanilla bean into a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil; continue to boil until sugar dissolves completely, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately dump cherries in. Let cool, about 10 minutes. Stir in bourbon.
- Place into glass jars and keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Leave out the bourbon for a kid-friendly version.
- You can use cranberry or cran-cherry juice instead of cherry, if preferred.
Per Serving: 30 calories; 0.1 4.8 0.1 0 < 1 Full nutrition