0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 654
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Finely chop arugula and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute rice in the hot oil until it begins to look toasted, about 1 minute. Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Pour in wine and stir frequently until most of the liquid is absorbed, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in vegetable broth, 1 cup at a time, stirring almost constantly. Add arugula with the 5th cup of vegetable broth; pour in remaining broth, stirring almost constantly, until rice is tender yet firm to the bite, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese and butter. Add salt and pepper to taste.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chopped walnuts can be added in alongside the butter and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 654 calories; 18.3 102.8 12.1 20 857 Full nutrition